Sunday, August 23, 2009

30 years in Idaho


When Larry and I first moved to Idaho, I would have never believed that 30 years later I would be the proud owner of my own retail business a mere 2 miles away from our little starter home. And, yet, here I am, owner and manager of Renewed Expressions Consignment Boutique!

It’s been quite the journey to get here from there, that’s for sure. We were married in May of 1978 and moved to Idaho from Escondido, California in August of 1979. Larry was hired as a sixth grade teacher and I was hired at a small,local bank. Since that time we’ve lived in several different houses, raised and homeschooled our 3 (now married) children and experienced a few career changes –most recently, opening Renewed Expressions and Larry starting Sunset Signs and Graphics.

It has been 30 years full of ups and downs, as life tends to be, but we have been blessed to live here and experience this great community. We look forward to the next 30 and are thankful for our friends, family and customers. We wouldn't still be in business without you and we hope the experiences you have in our stores leave you feeling appreciated and valued.



No comments: